Monday, January 31, 2011

Honeycomb Hat

It was a challenge, but I was able to get through it. The pattern can be found on Ravelry. It's called DylaniumKnits Machknit Honeycomb Hat.  It cost $5.  Totally worth it.

Took me about 6 hours to make. I didn't sit for the full 6. I'm sure future hats will be faster now I know how to read the pattern and convert it to my machine.



Oddly enough my experience with the Mohair scarf pattern helped me to understand what I needed to do to make the honeycomb pattern with my bulky machine.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Lynne. My name is Rose and I live in Brazil. I follow your blog and like it very much. I like much of his work on the knitting machine. I made a very beautiful shawl, with step by step, would you like to see? Come visit me, the blog is in Portuguese, but with Google translating, you can also like my recipes. Kisses.

    http://arosanajanela.blogspot.com.br/2013/05/passo-passo-do-sonho.html

    ReplyDelete