Sunday, November 27, 2011

Machine Knitting Slacker

That's what I feel like I have been the past month or so.  I haven't been getting projects done like I want too.  The usual reasons... too busy... too lazy... too many other things to do.  So, decided to challenge myself again this year like I did last year for 25 Days.  I've been thinking overnight with what exactly to challenge myself.  I decided my theme would be machine knitting project completion.  I won't necessarily have to machine knit every day for the next 25 days, but I have to do something that would promote the completion of a machine knitting project.  I'm big on getting things knitted.  Not necessarily as big on doing things like lining bags, kitchnering seams or actually giving the gift to the person the gift was intended for.  I'm going to spend the next 25 days getting machine knitting projects knitted, organized and completed.  It will be 25 Days of Completion!

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the lagging thing. Have been in such a funk lately, no MK for over a month. Gotta change that!!

    ReplyDelete